Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Your essential mental health and emotional wellness bundle to teach students coping strategies for self-regulation with mindfulness, calm down activities, and positive affirmations. Improve wellbeing with worry and anxiety activities, emotional awareness worksheets, positive affirmations, coloring p$19.00$28.35Save $9.35
- Tired & grumpy at the end of the year? Do you need quiet but fun activities and coping skills to help students stay calm? Mindfulness activities like a chocolate meditation help teach calming strategies while kindness activities such as our coloring pages and fortune teller are fun quiet activit$28.40$42.30Save $13.90
Do you need calming strategies to help students manage feelings of anxiety and worry or for anger management? Teach coping skills that ease stress and improve wellbeing by reducing overwhelming feelings with our engaging SEL activities, worksheets, posters, and coloring sheets.
Our positive affirmations coloring pages build self-esteem and confidence and are great to add to a calmdown corner.
Mindfulness activities teach students how to breathe through their stress, distract themselves and calm their mind to find inner peace.
The worksheets and writing activities are engaging and get students thinking about the significance of their worries with ways to control emotions and dismiss minor concerns.
Used mostly with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade, these emotional regulation tools give kids who struggle to maintain self-control some effective strategies they can use throughout their life for stress management.
When teachers and counselors help students to control strong emotions it increases emotional literacy to improve their social skills which are so important for friendships and reducing anti-social and bullying behavior.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
These anger management activities and calming strategies are engaging, easy to use and helpful to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior. They assist in identifying feelings and emotions to support students with worry and anxiety while providing coping skills for those who struggle with anger management. Children will be better equipped to deal with stress with calming strategies and mindfulness activities that will become part of their coping toolbox.
- 8 lesson plans of coping strategies for managing anger, stress & anxiety
- Grumpy paper toss
- Worry bubbles
- Homemade bubble recipe (incorporate a science lesson)
- Stress balloons
- Worry bags
- The huge bag of worries (picture book activity)
- Controlling anger techniques
- Hand of peace
- Peace corner
- 9 worksheets
- 6 coloring pages
- 6 poster
- Book recommendations
Practiced regularly, mindfulness helps children to regulate their emotions and reduces feelings of stress and anxiety. It can improve their ability to cope with distress by restoring emotional balance when bringing their attention to the thoughts, emotions and physical sensations they’re experiencing in that moment.
Many teachers who use mindfulness report calmer classrooms, more attentive students and more effective learning. Based on adult research, mindfulness is growing in popularity and being used in schools around the world as an effective tool to enhance student and teacher well-being, as well as academic performance.
- A printable pdf
- Explanation and instructions for teaching and nurturing mindfulness
- 15 lesson plans for beginning students through to grade 6 including
- 3 coloring pages
- 2 BONUS classroom posters
- 2 BONUS inspirational quotes posters for teachers
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Enemy Pie Friendship Activities
- Empathy Unit
- Emotions Cards for a Daily Emotional Check-in
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.