From Monday and Wednesday
1. All cards in the deck are distributed with each student getting at least one card.
2. Decide on a method for selecting a ‘start’ student. The ‘start’ student reads aloud both the ‘I Have’ and the ‘Who Has’ part of their card.
3. All students must study their card(s) to decide whether to respond.
4. The student having the correct response says aloud ‘I Have --- ”, pause for everyone to understand what has been said, then read aloud the ‘Who Has?’ part of their card.
5. After (maybe the next day) students have done the whole class activity, distribute the student response sheet (if available). The first two cards in a sequence have been identified. Students are to decide on the next card in the sequence and number it accordingly. (Like playing by yourself.)