CAPITALIZATION: CAPITALIZING AND FORMATTING TITLES
Help your students understand the basic rules of capitalizing and formatting titles of written works with this ready-to-use resource! The presentation will guide you through the lesson and explain all the rules for capitalizing titles as well as the rules for using italics, underline, and quotation marks! The fun practice assignments and activities will also help solidify this information for students.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 15 slide Powerpoint presentation that covers the rules of capitalizing titles as well as the rules of formatting (italics, underline, quotation). The presentation is easy to follow and also includes some interactive practice.
• A student reference sheet with the most important information from the presentation (2 per page).
• An assignment where students rewrite the titles of books with the proper capitalization (answer key included).
• An assignment where students read a paragraph about rollercoasters and edit the capitalization and formatting of the titles mentioned (answer key included).
• An interactive sorting activity where students cut out examples of titles and move them into one of two categories; Correct Capitalization or Incorrect Capitalization (answer key included).
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
GRAMMAR RESOURCE BUNDLE
CREATIVE EXIT PASSES
50 ASSIGNMENTS FOR ANY SUBJECT
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!