Learning Objectives of this Lesson are:
1. Recall information text types.
2. Describe the features of cause and effect information text type.
3. Explore the structure of cause and effect text type.
4. Write a cause and effect information text on a given/chosen topic.
Learning Outcomes of this Lesson are:
1. ALL students will write using the features in an appropriate manner with intro and conclusion.
2. MOST of the students will write using the features in a sequential order and structure with inviting intro and conclusion.
3. SOME students wWill write using the features in an effectively organised, logical and creative manner with engaging intro and conclusion.
This Resource includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Writing Rubrics
3. Text Structure
4. Sample Text
5. Writing Prompts
7. Response Cards