This resource contains everything you need to get going with a lesson on Cause and Effect Information Texts in your classroom.
1. Recall information text types.
2. Describe the features of cause and effect information text type.
3. Explore the structure of cause and effect text type.
4. Write a cause and effect information text on a given/chosen topic.
This Resource includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Compare & Contrast Text Structure
3. Sample Texts
5. Cause & Effect Pattern
6. Assessment Rubrics
7. List of Active Verbs
8. List of Adjectives & Adverbs
9. List of Connectives
Learning Outcomes of this Lesson:
1. ALL students will write using the features in an appropriate manner with intro and conclusion.
2. MOST of the students will write using the features in a sequential order and structure with inviting intro and conclusion.
3. SOME students will write using the features in an effectively organized, logical and creative manner with engaging intro and conclusion.
Teachers can use this to enhance the writing skills of the learners, especially the technique required for identifying causes and effects of issues.