- Hands-on and reusable cognitive behavioral therapy CBT activities for kids to help them understand their feelings, thoughts, and actions. Students will learn to identify negative thinking, change behaviors, and problem solve in individual counseling or group counseling.What's Included?6 Packed CBT S$20.00$27.50Save $7.50
Printable and digital CBT worksheets for school counselors to use with individual students during counseling activities with kids.
These CBT tools will help you cover essential skills such as:
- Identifying feelings and the size of feelings,
- Understanding and challenging negative thinking,
- Reflecting on thoughts and feelings,
- Problem-solving and testing our thinking and beliefs.
SAVE BY BUYING THE BUNDLE! This product is one of the 6 products!
The digital CBT Worksheets are perfect for individual counseling with students. They are not ideal for independent activities you would have the student do on their own.
15 CBT Worksheets for Individual Counseling with Google Slides TM versions to support students during distance learning. Completed examples of all worksheets are included.
Feelings Scales and Feelings Thermometers
- Feelings Thermometers
- Riding the Wave
- Up and Down Meltdown Mountain
- How Full Is Your Cup?
Connecting Thoughts, Feelings, and Behaviors
- CBT Triangle
- Think-Feel-Act Sheets
- Student Think Feel Slips
- Round the Bases
- Flying Your Kite
- Think - Feel - Act Map
- Feelings Tracker
- Thought Record
Testing Our Thinking & Problem Solving
- 3 Questions
- 2 Ways to Think About It
- In Our Control or Out of Our Control
- Problem - Choices - Consequences - Solutions
Please Click the Preview to See Everything Included
Who Should Buy This Resource
This resource is ideal for all mental health staff in elementary schools including school psychologists, school counselors, and school social workers. Special Education teachers and SLPs have also found these resources useful.
Looking for more CBT resources? Click Here.
© 2015-2020 Social Emotional Workshop