I created these story problems for students to practice word problems with unknown parts. This is a difficult skill for students so I have included 3 sets of word problems. I have also included a how to teach this skill page.
Ways to use these word problems:
• In a Math Center – Enough for three weeks
• Whole Group doing a problem a day- 18 days
• In a math notebook - 18 days
• One week as a whole group, one week as a center, and one week as an assessment
• Two weeks in a math center and one week of assessment.
I have included: How to Teach this Skill, counters: black and white and color, recording sheets, one blank recording sheet, one recording sheet with blank parts, and three sets of Word Problem Cards with matching recording sheets so you can practice these problems for several days.
I hope you can use these word problems in your classroom.
Thank you for checking out this product.
First Grade Fabulous Fish