*Teach Your Students How to Write & Score Their Evidence-Based Reading Responses Independently, Accurately, and Consistently.*
This CCQ Teaching Strategies and Scoring Guide: How to Get Maximum Student Results will show you how to focus your teaching on the essential, foundational, higher-order thinking skills that All Students must learn to answer text-dependent questions and to write evidence-based writing responses.
This Guide took years to design because it was based on countless feedback from some amazing, results-orientated teachers who used our CCQ Novel Study Assessment Workbooks within their Reading Workshop Curriculums. For years, we have gathered information on how to:
• Scaffold instruction for Special Education, General Education, and Gifted Students.
• Score evidence-based written responses accurately and efficiently.
• Providing teaching strategies and plan lessons to increase learning outcomes.
• Collect accurate, authentic data on each student’s essential, foundational reading and writing skills.
*You and your students will be amazed with the academic results of our CCQ teaching strategies and scoring guidelines.*
We have condensed this CCQ Teaching Strategies and Scoring Guide:How to Get Maximum Student Results into a concise and manageable 35 page teacher resource. As teachers and staff developers ourselves, we ONLY want to provide teachers and students with EXACTLY what they need.
This CCQ Teaching Strategies and Scoring Guide will show you how to effectively teach the essential, foundational higher-order thinking skills needed to read critically and write evidence-based responses.
This CCQ Teaching Strategies and Scoring Guide: How to Get Maximum Student Results includes:
• 8 Planning options
• Selected-Response Teaching Strategies
• Evidence-Based Constructed Response Teaching Strategies
• Scoring Guidelines for Evidence-Based Constructed Reponses
• Student Rubrics (Printable)
• Student Writing Samples with Scoring Explanations (Printable)
• Reference Sheets (Printable)
• Performance Scales (Printable)
Bundle Packages Available on our Website: www.commoncorequestions.org
Follow us here and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CommonCoreQs (12,000 Followers and counting)
Visit US on Pinterest for our Compilation of Resources: http://pinterest.com/commoncoreqs/
Thank you for everything you do to help prepare our students to develop the foundational skills needed for the future. We wish you and your students a successful school year.