Partner Games - Numbers 10-19
Attention AVMR and Math Recovery teachers!!
This game is also great for Guided Math and work stations.
There's more to Number Identification and Sequencing than meets the eye!! This set of partner games helps students practice number identification and numbers before/after to 19. By using ten-frame representations of each number 10-19, students subitize (recognize quickly) the different quantities and match to a numeral.
• This becomes very useful when students begin to work on composing and decomposing numbers. The “pictures” they internalize of each number will help them add and subtract quickly (as stated in the Common Core Standards).
This set includes:
~ I Can Statements
~ Task/direction page
~ 4 gameboards for each skill (and sub-skill needed for mastery)
~ Spinners needed for game are included.
• Addresses CCS - K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3, 1.NBT.A.1
• The added benefit is that once students learn the rules of the game, it can be adapted to any math content (or any other content).
• Games are color-coded according to AVMR skills.
• Red = Number identification
• Yellow = number word before
• Green = number word after
Watch for more "Toodle-oo" games from Numeracy Counts!