Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.86 MB | 51 pages
Partner Games - Numbers 1 - 10
There's more to Number Identification & Sequencing than meets the eye!! This set of partner games helps students practice number identification & sequences. By using 5 different representations of each number, students subitize (recognize quickly) the different arrangements/organizations.
• This becomes very useful when students begin to work on composing and decomposing numbers. The “pictures” they have of each number will help them add & subtract quickly (as stated in the Common Core Standards).
This set includes:
~ I Can Statements
~ Task/direction page
~ 5-6 gameboards for each skill (and sub-skill needed for mastery)
~ Spinners needed for game are included.
• Addresses CCS - K.CC.A.1 & K.CC.A.2
• The added benefit is that once students learn the rules of the game, it can be adapted to any math content (or any other content).
• Games are color-coded according to skill.
• Red = Number identification
• Yellow = number word before
• Green = number word after