1st Quarter Spiral Review!
How do you begin spiral reviewing RIGHT off the bat?? You use previously taught skills to your advantage, so when you plan your mini-lessons you know that you can build on those 3rd grade standards!
9 weeks worth of Monday through Thursday spiral review::
3rd grade spiral review:
- Basic multiplication math facts
- 2 digit by 2 digit addition and subtraction
- Place value digit versus value
- Writing numbers (word form, expanded form, and standard)
- Comparing numbers
- Reading clocks
- Elapsed Time
- Basic fractions
- Rounding to the hundreds place
Aligned with GO MATH 4th Grade Scope and Sequence!
- Weekly spiral review slowly begins to include 4th grade GO MATH chapters 1-3 in order
- Students will begin working with larger and larger numbers for place value concepts, adding/subtraction, expanded form, rounding, etc.
- Multiplying 10s, 100s, and 1000s.
- 2 digit by 2 digit
- Division basic facts
- Dividing 10s, 100s, and 1000s.
- Rounding to the hundred thousands place
I use this by having it in my student’s ”work in progress” folder to complete during any free time, when they finish something early, are waiting during a transition, etc. since it is an independent review of previously taught skills.
IF YOU SHARE YOUR PURCHASE ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG @MSYATESIN4TH IN IT, I WILL SEND YOU A FREE ITEM FROM MY STORE OF YOUR CHOICE!