1st Quarter Spiral Review! Now including an EDITABLE version!
How do you begin spiral reviewing RIGHT off the bat?? You use previously taught skills to your advantage, so when you plan your mini-lessons you know that you can build on those 3rd grade standards!
9 weeks worth of Monday through Thursday spiral review::
3rd grade spiral review:
- Basic multiplication math facts
- 2 digit by 2 digit addition and subtraction
- Place value digit versus value
- Writing numbers (word form, expanded form, and standard)
- Comparing numbers
- Reading clocks
- Elapsed Time
- Basic fractions
- Rounding to the hundreds place
Aligned with GO MATH 4th Grade Scope and Sequence!
- Weekly spiral review slowly begins to include 4th grade GO MATH chapters 1-3 in order
- Students will begin working with larger and larger numbers for place value concepts, adding/subtraction, expanded form, rounding, etc.
- Multiplying 10s, 100s, and 1000s.
- 2 digit by 2 digit
- Division basic facts
- Dividing 10s, 100s, and 1000s.
- Rounding to the hundred thousands place
I use this by having it in my student’s ”work in progress” folder to complete during any free time, when they finish something early, are waiting during a transition, etc. since it is an independent review of previously taught skills.
IF YOU SHARE YOUR PURCHASE ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG @MSYATESIN4TH IN IT, I WILL SEND YOU A FREE ITEM FROM MY STORE OF YOUR CHOICE!