Note: This purchase will be the bundle of all (5)five ELA Lesson Templates.
Finally, just what you've been looking for in terms of a Lesson Plan Template that is attractive, easy to use, and focuses on exactly what is necessary to meet the needs of your students and to help hone your craft!
Oh, and the administrator in your building will love it, if they happen to come in for lesson plan checks from time to time.
There are drop-downs for the following:
1. All CCSS standards related to the specific discipline (e.g. Reading:Literature, Language, etc.)
2. Learning Targets ("I Can" Statements) that are aligned with the CCSS and written in student-friendly language.
3. Formative and Summative Assessment strategies, many tied to those expressed in Doug Lemov's "Teach Like a Champion"
4. General Classroom Accommodations
5. Agate/High Potential Accommodations
6. Subject-Specific Accommodations
There are also specific text boxes to input the following:
1. Lesson Procedures, compartmentalized in the "I Do, We Do, You Do" format
2. Notes to define further your formative and summative assessments, and targeted questioning that you will use to gauge the understanding of a valid cross section of your class.
3. Language Structures/Supports (Sentence frames and scaffolding for your second-language learners)
4. Notes/Reflections (for you to make comments that will serve to enhance the next time you teach the lesson.
All controls and forms are completely editable so you can add or remove anything from the enclosed lists.
And, as always, please contact me if there is something you would like to see in the template and I'll do my best to add it in the next version! :)