This is a great simple graphic organizer that builds the skill of making predictions in literature. It works for several standards:
• CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.11-12.1Cite strong and thorough textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text, including determining where the text leaves matters uncertain.
• CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.11-12.2.e Maintain a formal style and objective tone while attending to the norms and conventions of the discipline in which they are writing.
• CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.11-12.4 Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.
• CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.11-12.10 Write routinely over shorter time frames (a single sitting or a day or two) for a range of tasks, purposes, and audiences.
• CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.11-12.1 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking
• CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.11-12.6 Acquire and use accurately general academic and domain-specific words and phrases, sufficient for reading, writing, speaking, and listening at the college and career readiness level
Uploaded as a Word document so you may adjust to fit your instruction or curriculum.