CCVC Word Work Activities | Literacy Center, Magnetic Letters
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
These CCVC activities are a wonderful addition to a writing or spelling literacy center. Kids will become familiar with lots of CCVC words and get a chance to practice some common digraphs and blends.
Included in this pack:
- 23 CCVC writing task cards (write CCVC words with and erasable marker or use magnetic letters)
- Level 1 Task Cards - The task cards include the words so children can self-check their answers. Each sound in a word is also written in a different color, to help kids segment the words.
- Level 2 Task Cards - There are blank Elkonin boxes so students need to segment the words independently.
- 4 CCVC word lists - each list features eight pictures and words
- Each sound in a word is written in a different color to help kids segment the words, but there is a plain black text version included too
- 6 Blank CCVC word task cards (for writing or magnetic letters) - keep them as a set of 3 or make individual write & wipe cards
- 2 word list worksheets
- 2 word list write and wipe mats (great for partner work)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Word Study Letter Name Alphabetic MEGA BUNDLE
>>> Within Word Pattern MEGA BUNDLE
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.