Cognitively Guided Instruction gives students choice when it comes to their learning. This keeps kids interested and engaged and teachers happy as they know students are focused on reaching math goals.
I created this product to help provide choice and confidence to my students in math class. Students work on problems that fit their abilities and are given freedom to pick just right problems.
Included in this product:
- 3 pages of tips, tricks and instructions to get you started
- 20 coloured task card CGI questions (2 per page, 10 pages in total) that allow students to choose from three different equation options
- 20 black/white task card CGI questions (for those of you trying to save printer ink!)
- A detailed answer key, giving you answers to each set of questions asked in the task card, a total of 60 answers in all
- A student answer sheet for their task card learning that gives students room to show their work