CH pocket chart centers and materials for lots of great center opportunities to practice the tricky CH digraph! You can use these for so many fun digraphs activities (see below)!
Want these for ALL the phonics sounds?? Get this in the
Phonics Pocket Chart Centers BUNDLE to save a ton and be set all year!!
You can have students sort words by whether they end with CH, begin with CH, or have CH in the middle, spell them out with the letter cards, sort them by word families (-ich, -itch, -ench, -atch, etc.), or combine this with the other digraph pocket chart materials like SH cards to sort by digraph. There are also a lot of other things you can do with these cards like I show in the above blog post. :)
* 108 CH Picture Word Cards:
- 46 word cards beginning with CH (cheese, chick, etc.)
- 56 word cards ending with CH:
...15 -nch word cards (bench, ranch, etc.)
...20 -tch word cards (witch, catch, etc.)
...24 other word cards (rich, couch, etc.)
- 6 word cards with medial CH (teacher, kitchen, etc.)
* CH sorting mats (ch, ch-, -ch, starts with ch, ends with ch, ch in the middle, -nch, -anch, -inch, -unch, -ench, -ich, -tch, -atch, -itch, -etch, -utch, -each, -ouch)
* Black letter cards to build the words with as well as an option for vowels in red.
I also have this for other sounds:
& plan to make more sets for other sounds!
For a bunch of CH worksheets & activities that are NO PREP, check out:
Save A TON by buying this and bunch of other fun digraphs resources in the: