Also included in
- Have you been looking for a more effective classroom management system that leads to a self-running classroom? This Ultimate Classroom Management BUNDLE includes four must-haves that will build a positive classroom community! These reinforce positive behavior, self-reliance, and motivation. End the$9.75$12.75Save $3.00
With CHAMPS Classroom Management System, you’ll be on your way to smooth classroom management! Your students will have explicit expectations for how to navigate around the classroom in positive ways. These CHAMPS posters can also be easily incorporated into your school wide positive behavior system.
C - Conversation - What should the voice level be?
H - Help - How do I get help?
A - Activity - What am I working on?
M - Movement - How can I move around the room?
P - Participation - How do I participate in this lesson?
S - Success - I am a CHAMP! We follow out CHAMP rules to be successful and stay safe in the classroom.
CHAMPS posters consolidated set (to save space):
Each CHAMPS acronym and rules are all on the same poster.
5 large and 5 small arrow pins (PDF printable)
1. Choose the posters you want to use:
-Large posters (easier for students to see): Place vertically with CHAMPS on one side and the circle posters next to the corresponding acronym or place them vertically with the circle posters in between each acronym poster.
-Consolidated Posters (to save space): Place vertically (Note: CHAMPS is on right side of the posters, so that the arrow pins can be easily placed on the left side).
2. Print out the arrow pins, cut out, laminate, and glue to clothes pins. Use the arrow pins to designate which rule your students should follow for a given activity. You can also use circle shaped magnets!
3. Go over each of the CHAMPS rules with your class and what each one entails.
4. Explain that an arrow pin placed next to a colored circle means that they should follow that rule for the activity.
4. Arrow pins will be moved around to different circles depending on an activity.
5. Feel free to use the editable Power Point, if you’d like to customize your own rules and circle colors. This might be helpful during to adjust the rules to fit your particular class needs.
This resource is also part of this BUNDLE that might better serve your on-going needs:
You might also enjoy: