Need to make sure your kiddos know the clear behavior expectations for each activity? Easily solve that problem by hanging these posters all around your room! These editable CHAMPS posters describe how students will talk and get help, what they will be working on, how they should be moving around the room, and what "participating" in the activity will look like.
Included are posters for whole group learning, small group learning, stations/centers working, and independent work. The titles of the posters, the text under the CHAMPS letters, and the text next to the clipart are all editable so you can choose your own fonts and wording.
>>>>> EDITING DISCLAIMER <<<<<
This resource contains both a editable PDF and an editable POWERPOINT PRESENTATION. To edit the PDF, simple click in the boxes and change the text to what you want. It will use the fonts I used and you should be all set.
To edit the PowerPoint version, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight all the text boxes when you’re finished entering your text to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save and print or email to parents: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text in the PowerPoint version to match the text that is already on the background of the product, you will need to purchase those fonts. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones I used.
* If you need to add another slide in with the same background so you don’t have to lose each week’s information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at email@example.com and we’ll figure it out together!
Sign up to get letters from Alleah, including updates about products, blog posts, and other happy freebies! :) Follow all the adventures on social media too…I’d love to see you there!