Use this instant Character Analysis workstation pack to reinforce character analysis in a fun and engaging way! These activities can be used in a workstation for students to independently practice analyzing character traits and feelings, using their independent reading books. They can also be used when working with a small guided reading or skills group, or as a whole-group activity to respond to a read-aloud.
• Six posters displaying different emotions.
* Six different character analysis activity sheets.
• A Character Traits Rubric
• A Character Traits Definition graphic organizer.
• A Character Feeling rubric with alternatives to 'said' that can help determine character feelings.
• Over 100 character trait vocabulary cards.
• Three Character Feelings gauges (angry, sad, mad)
• Nearly 50 word bubbles with alternatives to 'said' that can help determine character feeling.