Also included in
- Looking for a complete resource for teaching character traits? Are your students unsure of what a trait means? Could they use some practice identifying character traits BEFORE starting a novel study? Then this bundle is for you!What's Included:5 short stories to provide examples of character traits.$6.00$8.00Save $2.00
Looking for some handy tools to help your class identify character traits? Are your students at a loss for words to describe a character? Would having a few short stories on worksheets support your character traits lessons?
This resource includes a list of 135 character traits in alphabetical order. There are character traits that are positive as well as negative character traits.
- 5 short stories to provide examples of character traits. Use for mini-lessons and extra practice with your students. Colored and Black / White versions
- An open-ended graphic organizer to use with any fiction story you read in class.
- Student Character Traits List - 135 character traits in alphabetical order
- 135 Character Traits Word Wall Cards
Please look at the PREVIEW slides to see samples of this resource.
Here's What Teachers Are Saying:
♥ "This was an amazing resource to use. It was very easy and my students enjoyed using this product. I highly recommend this product. It had everything I needed to provide instruction to my students. It was easy to follow and the presentation was great."
♥ "Amazing product I highly recommend this and especially works well with distance learning. It is easy for the students to use."
♥ "Love using these cards to kick off my character study unit! They are great to use in small groups for previewing character trait vocabulary."
♥ "Thank you for creating this! I love that you include the sentence frames as a means of gradual release as well as differentiation."
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you find this resource beneficial in your classroom.
Please remember that these activities are for just you and your students.
If you would like a copy of this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at a great discounted price.
Electronic distribution is limited to SINGLE classroom use only. Do not post this product electronically in ANY form. Do not copy or sell any part of this product. To do so violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Copyright © Alison Monk All rights reserved the author.
The Literacy Garden LLC
For more ideas and teacher tips:
♥ The Literacy Garden is committed to designing resources that help students grow in ELA proficiency and become successful readers and writers. I'd love to hear how this resource worked with your class!