PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
47.31 MB | 13 pages
CHARLIE & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY by Roald Dahl: Studying Characters—9 Big Galoots Foldables
Students will love studying the characters of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and responding to what they read by creating a Big Galoot for nine of the main characters from the novel. These ready-to-go templates make it easy to include hands-on learning in your classroom. Each Big Galoot features one of the nine main characters and includes plenty of writing space on the back for reader response. A list of 15 reader response questions related to studying characters is included. Check out the PREVIEW for a movie of what the finished product looks like. This project really taps into the multiple intelligences in your classroom by employing artistic elements, linguistic elements, and logical/mathematical skills as students construct the Big Galoots using their fine motor skills.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the Big Galoots
• A list of 15 Reader Response Questions related to studying characters
• Ready-to-go templates of nine characters from CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY:
• A lined writing template that helps students keep their writing neat and organized
• Display ideas
• Watch the video preview to see a movie of what the finished product will look like.
Check out these great projects from GraviosFare that focus on: