THESE SLIDES WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR CHORUS OR CHOIR REHEARSALS!
ALWAYS BE READY FOR YOUR OBSERVATIONS WITH YOUR LEARNING OBJECTIVE ALWAYS DISPLAYED!
NO MORE SEARCHING FOR LISTENING EXAMPLES! EVERY LISTENING EXAMPLE IS LINKED TO A HIGH QUALITY AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING ON YOUTUBE!
All slides can be EASILY EDITED to fit your specific needs!
100 POWERPOINT SLIDES IN TOTAL!
The PowerPoint slides that you find here are the result of many years of experience as a choral music teacher in the public schools.
Every PowerPoint slide has been tested and perfected!
Have your learning objective, "do now" task, listening example, listening questions and exit ticket ready to go at the beginning of every class with a click!
This is a collection of class starter slides or "do now" slides that I created to use at the beginning of every class period to focus the students' attention right away.
1. Begin your choral rehearsal with the learning objective. It's on the interactive whiteboard when your students enter the room. Have each student reflect on the day's learning objective as soon as they find their seat.
2. Each student will then complete the vocabulary task with their neighbor. Provide an opportunity for students to share a sentence or two with the whole class.
3. Now it's time for the daily listening example and the high level targeted listening questions that are included on every slide. Following the listening, your students can discuss the accompanying questions with their neighbor prior to a full class discussion.
4. Throughout your choral warm-ups and choral repertoire rehearsal, your learning objective is displayed on the interactive whiteboard. This a great reminder that will keep you and your students focused on the learning objective throughout the choral rehearsal.
5. With approximately five minutes remaining in the rehearsal, it is time to use the "exit ticket" which is included on every slide to check for understanding.
ALL SLIDES ARE DESIGNED TO ENCOURAGE THE USE OF ACADEMIC LANGUAGE THROUGH PEER INTERACTION.
These slides have totally changed my teaching and I plan to use them in my chorus classes for as long as I am teaching!
These slides are a lifesaver for large choral groups!
I know you will find these slides to be just as useful as I have!
CHECK OUT THESE RELATED PRODUCTS!
CHORUS LESSON PLANNING TEMPLATE
EXIT TICKETS (EASY TO USE! WITH ANY CLASS! WITH ANY SUBJECT!)
VETERANS DAY PROGRAM SCRIPT
PATRIOTIC SONGS POWERPOINT
MUSIC EXIT TICKETS WITH SOLFA DECODING EXAMPLES
THE MUSIC OF LATIN AMERICA POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
AN INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATION OF MUSIC!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches: ;
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
Follow The Music Teacher Store for new products and updates!