Looking for Christmas activities
to develop students knowledge of sight words? Use Christmas games to teach students sight words based on their individual needs because all of the games in this product are editable. These Christmas activities are a great way to engage your students by teaching sight words in a fun and engaging way.
SAVE BIG WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A BUNDLE: Christmas Activities Bundle
Who is This Product For?
Teachers who need engaging Christmas activities to excite their students while still teaching the standards.
What is included in this Unit?
This is an EDITABLE document in which you can type in your OWN sight words or spelling words ONE TIME for hours of holiday fun! The words automatically generate to all four games like magic!
This packet includes a 35-page pdf file that includes:
* Santa Voyage - Take a trip on Santa's sleigh with this fun board game plus recording sheet.
* Say, Write, Decorate a Tree - Students will say the word on the star, build the word with the ornaments, and write the word on the recording sheet.
* Sight Word Selfie Matchup - Students will play a game of memory and look for cards that match. The player with the most cards win.
* Santa's Snack Word Sort - Students will sort cookies on the glass of milk mats in a variety of ways.
* Say, Write, Build Hot Chocolate Version - Students will say the word on the cup of cocoa, write the word on the recording sheet, and build the word using the marshmallows by adding them to the cup of cocoa.
These Christmas activities are designed to help you teach sight words with confidence and ease.
Other Sight Word Games Include.
Thanksgiving Activities Sight Word Games
Winter-Themed Sight Word Games