Christmas Math fun at a glance:
Christmas Math for Centers
Christmas Math 100 More 100 Less
Christmas Math Worksheets
Christmas Math Cut and Paste
This Christmas Math packet is full of 100 More 100 Less activities and includes:
• 100 More 100 Less practice pages for a total of 60 problems (ANSWER KEY INCLUDED)
• 100 More 100 Less Sort center game
• 100 More 100 Less problem solving (10 word problems ANSWER KEY INCLUDED)
• 100 More 100 Less cut and paste activity (ANSWER KEY INCLUDED)
• Exit ticket with critical writing prompt.
*CCSS 2. NBT.B.8: Mentally add 10 or 100 to a given number 100-900, and mentally subtract 10 or 100 from a given number 100-900.
*TEKS 2.7b: Use an understanding of place value to determine the number that is 10 or 100 more or less than a given number.
Please note that this activity covers only 3 digit numbers.
Great for 2nd, or older students needing review, practice or intervention.
Other Christmas Math resources you may like:
CHRISTMAS MATH 10 MORE 10 LESS
CHRISTMAS MATH MULTIPLICATION TASK CARDS
CHRISTMAS MATH ADDITION TASK CARDS
CHRISTMAS MATH SUBTRACTION TASK CARDS
CHRISTMAS MATH ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION COMBO PACK
Need help with center rotations? Check out:
CENTER ROATION MAPS
Other great math resources:
THANKSGIVING COMPARING NUMBERS 100-999
THANKSGIVING COMPARING NUMBERS 11-99
Helpful classroom resources:
Substitute Binder in Gray Chevron
Binder Covers in Shades of Gray
PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES