CHRISTMAS POETRY WRITING ACTIVITY: ACROSTIC POETRY
Shake up your poetry unit during the Christmas season with this unique and fun acrostic poetry writing activity!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Print out all the sheets and pass them out to your students randomly. Each student gets a different sheet with different Christmas themed acrostic poetry topic!
2. Give them 2 minutes to write the first line of the poem
3. They write their name, crumple up the paper into a ball, and throw it to the front of the classroom. Everyone goes up to the front to grab a different “snowball” and returns to their desks.
4. After the poem is done, it is returned to the first person who completes a good copy of the poem.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Detailed Teacher Instructions
• 30 Different pages with different topics.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
BACK TO SCHOOL SNOWBALL INTRODUCTIONS
NARRATIVE SNOWBALL WRITING
DESCRIPTIVE SNOWBALL WRITING
© Presto Plans
Click HERE To Sign Up For 2 Weeks Of FREE English Bell Ringers