How much do your students know about Christmas? Find out with this fun party game modeled on a famous "question and answer" TV show! Teams play two rounds
, competing to win points in categories such as Colors, Numbers, Treats, Traditions, Frosty, Grab Bag, Reindeer, and Santa (of course)! Print the cards, organize them in a pocket chart, divide your class into teams, and you're ready to play! Great game for the whole class!
Please see the PREVIEW for a closer look at this resource!
Included in this set:
• 8 category cards with 5 question cards each; cards are coded to make it easy to set up the game. (All cards come in color and black & white.)
• Points cards (color and black & white)
• Complete directions and an answer key
More holiday fun from my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
• The Gingerbread Man - Reader's Theater Fun!
• Q is for Christmas! A Christmas Alphabet Book to Make With Your Class
• Christmas Poetry Writing Frames
• Christmas Riddle Task Cards - Who Am I? Read & Write the Room
• Christmas Party Games - Six Easy-Prep Games
You can find more Christmas games, activities, and resources HERE.
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.