Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
16.34 MB | 55 pages
This package by Ruth Rumack contains 6 printable activities and games that allow students to practice discriminating, reading and spelling words following the CK Rule.
The activities include the following:
- Memory Match: images to words
- CK Tales: decodable stories containing Dolch words and words following the CK Rule
- An 11"x17" Sorting Mat with prompting questions and image cards
- Make a CK Word: spinner and scorecard
- CK Read/Spell Board Game with word read cards and image spell cards, as well as an answer key for students to independently check their answers
- CK Stairs and Slides Board Game with words following CK rule mixed with words ending with a /k/ sound but not following the CK Rule. A scorecard is also provided.
All pictures used in this pack are photos and are clearly identifiable. A glossary of images is also provided.
It also includes suggestions for supplementary large group, small group, and at-home games for extra practice. All games are kinesthetic and promote phonological awareness.