These word chaining lists are the perfect supplemental activity for students to practice their new spelling patterns during word-work throughout the school year. Students will increase their mastery of the spellings taught in each unit as they get to practice hands-on through the lists of words.
These word chaining activities are designed so it is easier to differentiate the skills that need to taught, reinforced or enriched.
PRO TIP: Print each unit card on different card stock colors, and the letters/chunks in white card stock. Instruct students which color they should work on based on their ability level.
In this resource you will find:
- Directions and ideas on how to differentiate this resource
- 60 word lists (12 cards with 5 sets in each)
- letter cards (including letter chunks such as -tch)
- blank cards (for replacement just in case)
Want more resources for spelling patterns for your word work station? Try
- Blends Word Work Stations
- Digraphs Word Work Stations
- Double Consonant Endings Word Work Stations
- CVC Word Work Stations
Remember to leave feedback to earn points toward FREE TPT purchases. I appreciate your feedback!
Also, Follow My Store and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.