Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Updated for distance learning! This Back to School Bundle includes classroom management tools and community-building activities to establish daily routines, classroom expectations, and a growth mindset for the new school year. Use these Back to School Activities for Middle School and High School cl$27.85$43.60Save $15.75
- Looking for middle school mini lessons, worksheets, handouts, and activities to teach literacy in the secondary English Language Arts classroom? This MASSIVE bundle includes reading, writing, speaking and listening activities for over 29 weeks of daily lessons, activities and literacy tasks!⚡️⚡️⚡️ OVE$120.00$200.35Save $80.35
Foster strong classroom community and growth mindset culture in your middle school or high school classrooms using these icebreaker games, personality quizzes, and organizational tools.
⚡⚡⚡ SAVE OVER 30% WITH THE BUNDLE DISCOUNT! ⚡⚡⚡
Resources included in this bundle:
1.Back to School STUDENT SURVEY Editable Student Information Sheet Get To Know You
This survey is broken up into four sections - an introduction to the student, their family, their interests, and other important information. The first section will prompt the student to provide information about their identity. The second section will prompt the student to share about their family and cultural community. The third section will inquire about interests and responsibilities. The final section will address health-related concerns, and offer the student the opportunity to share any additional information.
Includes 30 get-to-know-you question prompts with editable templates. Build classroom community with these icebreakers for middle school and high school. These icebreaker activities can be used at any secondary grade level in any subject area.
This resource includes 30 question prompts that can be used as back-to-school icebreakers in middle school or high school. There are two different activity options for these prompts, as well as editable templates to customize each activity.
The Student Personality Inventory is a great way to gain more insight into your students. The data collected from this personality quiz provides valuable information that can be used to build balanced student groups or learning communities. My experience with using this approach has received outstanding feedback from my students.
These five stress management techniques promote focus and well-being in middle school and high school. They are also a great social-emotional distance learning activity as they encourage emotion regulation, self-awareness, and empathy.
"Brain Primers" are kinetic activities that activate areas of the brain associated with cognitive ability and emotion regulation. Put simply, they "prime" the brain for learning, much like you'd prime a surface before painting.
Students are typically more engaged with brain priming activities when they understand the purpose behind them. That is why each brain primer in this resource includes a snippet of research that explains the benefits of the activity in the context of learning. You can share this research with your students at the beginning of each new brain primer activity.
Formatted for Google Slides®! The Growth Mindset Student Calendar for middle school or high school includes weekly planners and monthly calendars. Instill growth mindset through monthly goal-setting and reflection using this digital student planner.
The Growth Mindset Student Planner is a great way to keep students accountable for deadlines and coursework while inspiring them to consistently reflect on their habits and goals.
You might also be interested in Mondays Made Easy's Back To School Resources.
⭐ Customer Tip! ⭐
Want FREE CREDIT to go towards purchases? Make sure to offer feedback for your downloads! Follow these instructions below:
- Go to your "My Purchases" page to find a "Provide Feedback" button next to each download.
- Follow this link to offer a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
- Your feedback is important to me as it helps me to continually improve my products and ensure they are meeting your needs!
Follow me! Be the first to know about product launches, sales, discounts, and free giveaways:
➾ The Blog
For questions, collaborations, or other concerns:
✉ Contact me: email@example.com
Access my Free Resource Library!
Mondays Made Easy is committed to the continual improvement of resources to meet the current needs of teachers. This product was last updated on July 20, 2021.