Step your classroom jobs board up a notch! These ‘Classroom Jobs’ posters are GREAT for
your older kids, your ELL kids, or any kids who might need help developing their vocabulary!
Each poster names the job, the job duties, and the job requirements. Also included are job applications for the students to fill out, if you wish, as well as two types of Benjamins
(a.k.a. $100 currency): one with a blank area in the center for you to fill in with your own photo (ha! ha!), and another with good ol’ Ben Franklin in the center. Students can budget their ‘income’ for a trip to the treasure box, extra recess, lunch with the teacher, or any other type of reward system you use in your classroom.
Some educators like to keep jobs assigned for a week, others for a grading period, some for a semester. You just do you!
JOB DESCRIPTION POSTERS INCLUDED -
• Director of Environmental Services
• Director of Classroom Library
• Administrator of Materials Management
• Assistant to the Dean of Instruction
• Campus Liaison
• Informational Technologist
• Manager of Classroom Archives
• Director of Plant and Animal Sciences
• Director of Classroom Management
• Classroom Concierge
• Classroom Meteoroglogist