What educators are saying
Classroom management is one of the biggest challenges for many middle and high school teachers. This resource has everything a teacher needs to set up effective routines, maintain accurate record keeping, and set up a positive classroom atmosphere.
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
BEST-SELLING BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCE BUNDLE
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE
♥ No matter whether you are a veteran teacher or a new teacher - these resources are great! Just what I needed for a year facing new challenging.
♥ Nicely thought out! Great resource to have on hand once you identify the different management issues you may have in your classroom.
♥ Love it! Less stress for me here at the start of the year!
♥ These are things I have always thought to do, but never got around to them. Thank you for such a great resource!
♥ I am a first year teacher, this is very helpful. Thank you so much! I look forward to using this next quarter!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
• Classroom Management Essentials Summary: A summary of the most important aspects of classroom management
• 2 Pages of tips and tricks for classroom management with pictures
• Useful websites, articles, and videos related to classroom management to get you started
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT SET-UP
• Incomplete Assignment box label and sheets for students to complete when something is not passed in on time
• Request To Resubmit Retest box label with a sheet for students to 'apply' to resubmit an assignment they did poorly on
• Absenteeism label with folder labels for days of the week (students can get missed work from the folders)
• Student Shout-Outs box label and sheets: Recognize students for their accomplishments
• Phone Prison Label (for misuse of cell phone) with Cell Phone Warning slips.
• I'm Done, Now What? Label for early finishers
• Who's Out? Label for sign out sheet for students who need to leave the class.
• 4 Funny Hall Passes for students leaving the class.
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT FORMS:
• Classroom Rules and Procedures
• Behavior Tracking Sheets
• Incident Report Sheet,
• Detention Record
• Student Anecdotal Notes
• Parent Contact Sheets
• Progress Reports
• Attendance Tracking Sheets
- Attendance Letter To Send To Parents
• Parent-Teacher Meeting Sheet
• Student Detention Journal
(Please note - these forms are also available in my Teacher Binders)
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT POSTERS
• 40 Beautifully designed quote posters for your classroom to encourage positive behavior
(Please note: These posters are also included in the following resources in my store: Back to School bundle, Quote Posters, and Quote Of The Week)
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
TpT BEST SELLER: A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS
© Presto Plans
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES