Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Looking for ideas to help you get organized and manage academic and behavior expectations? Set your students up for success, academically and behaviorally, get organized, and stay organized all year with the tools in this Classroom Management and Organization Bundle!These resources contain 200+ page$58.05$90.70Save $32.65
SAVE 20% BY PURCHASING TWO BEST-SELLING RESOURCES IN ONE BUDGET-CONSCIOUS BUNDLE! A variety of games and activities designed specifically to be used in the first two to three weeks of Middle School to foster a positive classroom environment and build a caring and inclusive community of learners!
Individual and collaborative, hands-on activities allow you to build rapport with students while assessing their learning styles, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and critical problem-solving skills. Use this information for effective grouping, to enrich curriculum for gifted students, and to scaffold curriculum for struggling learners.
The forms, letters, checklists, protocols, and posters provide you with everything you need to stay organized and foster an efficient and positive classroom management system. Use this product to get organized, stay organized, and reduce teacher headaches! Terrific for your class files or your Teacher Binder!
THIS 82-PAGE CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- Classroom Expectations (2 posters from which to choose and a worksheet)
- 11 Getting-to-Know-You Activities
- 6 Activities to help you assess interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, as well as to help you set up an inclusive classroom environment
- 6 Academic Activities to help you assess your students' background knowledge and intrinsic motivation
- Several forms, teacher checklists, student checklists, student coupons, and other tools to help with classroom management and organization
- Tips and Tools for effective use
SHARING IS CARING!
I love seeing my resources in action in your classrooms! If you take a photo of one of my resources in your classroom, I'd like to feature it on social media. Please either tag me on Instagram @literarysherri or email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much!
I ♥ FOLLOWERS!
Click here to follow me and be the first to know about store discounts, free resources, and product launches!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!
If you find this resource useful for your students, please leave feedback for other teachers. If the resource can be revised to better meet your students' needs, please reach out to me via my email or Q&A tab.
HAPPY TEACHING -- I'M CHEERING YOU ON!
Questions? Please email: email@example.com
© Literary Sherri www.literarysherri.com