Grammar Game for students based off the classic board game CLUE. Students are trying to find out who killed Herr Körper while practicing different grammar topics!
There are three version of the game, each focusing on a different grammar point: Dative Prepositions (mit), Word Order (Time, Manner, Place), and Two-Way Prepositions.
- Game board (can be used with all game versions)
- Player game pieces (can be used with all game versions)
- Score sheets (different versions for each grammar topic)
- Game cards (different sets for each grammar topic)
- Game prompts (phrases to help students form their accusations - ex: "____________ hat Herr Körper mit __________ im/in der __________ getötet!")
- Overview for teachers
Notes: Students will still need dice to play. Each game board allows for six students to play.