Also included in
- This bundle contains every single Civics/Government resource from the Mister Harms store! You're getting every single resource but saving BIG with a whopping 20% OFF all current resources. Once the bundle is yours, you will then get 100% off all future products added to the bundle! Buying the bundle$45.00$57.00Save $12.00
- Are you needing some excellent ideas for a substitute teacher or those times when you need something fast? This bundle contains a variety of engaging resources from my store in a bundle format to help you save time and money. Get a whopping 30% off all included resources by buying this bundle forma$23.24$41.50Save $18.26
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$160.00$274.05Save $114.05
CNN 10 (CNN Student News) is the perfect avenue for students to stay informed on current events. This PDF and GOOGLE DRIVE set of graphic organizer worksheets are an excellent way to analyze and summarize the current events of the day using CNN10. These various templates will help students of all ages stay engaged while watching CNN 10. A simple writing format helps students recognize, summarize, and write opinions about the major headlines of the day. I find this resource to be extremely practical for various social studies courses. Use the variety of templates as a filler during that last 10 minutes of class, assign as homework or group work, take a trip to the lab, offer some extra credit, or help yourself out when you need emergency sub plans! Whichever the need, this resource is a wonderful way to keep your kids engaged with the news of the day. Also included is a graphic organizer to help students write and create their very own version of CNN 10. Students will enjoy planning, writing, and filming a news broadcast of their own! You and your students will love watching CNN 10 with this resource set, and of course, who doesn't want to miss out on Carl Azuz's punny puns!
- 7 engaging graphic organizer templates. (It's a growing bundle!)
- Each template has a variety of engaging options focusing on different aspects. Depending on the template students may focus on events, locations, people, statistics, create hashtags, pick out main ideas, draw illustrations, etc.
- There are printable PDF versions of all templates.
- Also included is a Google Drive format for all files. This is perfect for 1:1 schools, distance learning, assign in Google Classroom or take a trip to the lab!
- One template will help students summarize the news for the entire week.
- Students will love the template which allow them to create their very own news broadcast. Students will complete this guided graphic organizer to help them film their own CNN 10!
- A grading rubric is also included to help the teacher grade the news broadcast videos!
Thanks so much for stopping by! It's great to meet you! I hope this resource adds value to your classroom. If you have time, I'd love for you to leave a rating on this product with your awesome feedback, and make sure to follow Mister Harms for important updates and savings. I would also love to see how you've incorporated this product into your classroom. Feel free to post a photo of this resource in action and tag @misterharms so I can meet you! I hope you have a wonderful day!
You may also like:
Government/Civics: The Bundle Get and save 30%!