Also included in
- This bundle contains resources to help your students explore the culture in COCO in Spanish class. TEACH COCO WITH MATERIALS FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:Day 1 Complete COCO Antes de ver activitiesDay 2 Watch COCO 0:00-25:00Day 3 Complete COCO stations activitiesDay 4 Watch COCO 25:00-57:40$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
- El Día de Muertos offers an incredible opportunity for Spanish teachers to share rich culture with their students. These materials will help you to approach the celebration from many angles--all in Spanish!Click on the individual product listings to learn more about what is included.Looking for Digi$25.00$31.00Save $6.00
COCO has captured our hearts, and if you are anything like me--you can't wait to share it with your students!
This product features 12 scene descriptions in easy to understand Spanish that are set up in a March Madness style bracket. Students will complete a different activity with the scenes that progress through three rounds of voting. In the first round, the class reads together the scene descriptions then has the option of completing a quick comprehension activity before re-watching the scene. In the second round, students play six rounds of Strip/Rip BINGO with the scenes that made it through the first round of voting (word cloud banks and BINGO strips are included). In the final round, teachers can choose to simply vote or to complete one of three suggested activities with the finalist scenes. The product includes:
- An interactive bracket slideshow with 12 scene descriptions and comprehension questions
- An optional worksheet for students to illustrate, describe, and react to each of the 12 scenes (can be used as part of this activity, during the initial viewing of the movie, or reserved for absent students)
- Word clouds for each of the 12 scene descriptions
- Detailed lesson plans and activity descriptions
You can complete this over the course of 2-3 days (45 minute class periods), or you could do one or two pairings each day at the beginning of class over the course of two weeks.
This is the fourth pack of Comprehensible Classroom activities for COCO. This set of materials is intended to be used after the class has watched the entire film.
Day 1 Complete COCO Antes de ver activities
Day 2 Watch COCO 0:00-25:00
Day 3 Complete COCO stations activities
Day 4 Watch COCO 25:00-57:40
Day 5 Play COCO The Unfair Game
Day 6 Watch COCO 57:40-end
Days 7-8+ Choose favorite scene with voting bracket