Also included in
- This bundle contains resources to help your students explore the culture in COCO in Spanish class. TEACH COCO WITH MATERIALS FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:Day 1 Complete COCO Antes de ver activitiesDay 2 Watch COCO 0:00-25:00Day 3 Complete COCO stations activitiesDay 4 Watch COCO 25:00-57:40$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
- El Día de Muertos offers an incredible opportunity for Spanish teachers to share rich culture with their students. These materials will help you to approach the celebration from many angles--all in Spanish!Click on the individual product listings to learn more about what is included.Looking for Digi$25.00$31.00Save $6.00
COCO has captured our hearts, and if you are anything like me--you can't wait to share it with your students!
This is the second pack of Comprehensible Classroom activities for COCO. The materials are designed to create five stations that students would rotate through be after using the "Antes de ver" activity pack and watching the first 30 minutes of the movie.
The stations include:
- a plot sequencing activity (in Spanish)
- a ¿Quién lo dijo? activity (in Spanish)
- a compare/contrast reading activity about xoloitzcuintles and alebrijes (in Spanish)
- a reading about Pedro Infante (in Spanish; complete glossary included) with writing prompt (in English)
- a reading about La chancla (in Spanish; complete glossary included) with group writing activity (in Spanish)
Each activity is designed to be completed in about 10 minutes.
This is the second pack of Comprehensible Classroom activities for COCO.
Day 1 Complete COCO Antes de ver activities
Day 2 Watch COCO 0:00-25:00
Day 3 Complete COCO stations activities
Day 4 Watch COCO 25:00-57:40
Day 5 Play COCO The Unfair Game
Day 6 Watch COCO 57:40-end
Days 7-8+ Choose favorite scene with voting bracket