Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.34 MB | 6 pages
COLD WAR in America Test and Review Game - Editable and Common-Core Aligned (Secondary U.S. History)
This product includes a 40-question unit exam for Cold War in America designed for secondary U.S. History. It includes 35 multiple-choice questions and 5 document-based questions.
The test is editable so you can revise if necessary or use it as a test-bank. Also included is a fun and interactive BINGO review game and a two-page review sheet handout. KEY included!
The test is based on California Standards:
Standard 11.9 Students analyze U.S. foreign policy since World War II.
1. Discuss the establishment of the United Nations and International Declaration of Human Rights, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) and their importance in shaping modern Europe and maintaining peace and international order.
2. Understand the role of military alliances, including NATO and SEATO, in deterring communist aggression and maintaining security during the Cold War.
3. Trace the origins and geopolitical consequences (foreign and domestic) of the Cold - War and containment policy, including the following:
o The era of McCarthyism, instances of domestic Communism (e.g., Alger Hiss) and blacklisting
o The Truman Doctrine
o The Berlin Blockade
o The Korean War
o The Bay of Pigs invasion and the Cuban Missile Crisis
o Atomic testing in the American West, "mutual assured destruction" doctrine, disarmament policies
o The Vietnam War
o Latin American policy
4. List the effects of foreign policy on domestic policies and vice versa (e.g., protests during the war in Vietnam, the "nuclear freeze" movement).
5. Analyze the role of the Reagan administration and other factors in the victory of the West in the Cold War.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Chalk Dust Diva on the top of my store page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post new products and have sales.
Pay with a Purchase Order!
At checkout, click edit if you need more than one product. You can purchase additional classroom licenses at a reduced cost. Then, click on checkout. At the top, click on the Purchase Order tab. Follow instructions for the P.O. TpT will save your order and when the P.O. is received, your downloads will be available for you on the website. You will receive an email that will let you know when payment has been received.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!