Use this fun, Halloween-themed, color-by-code, printable activity to help your students master Dolch Sight Words.
This activity focuses on Words 16-21 from the Dolch First Grade Sight Words (Arranged by Frequency) List. The six words included in this color-by-code activity are as follows: know, from, put, just, any, and how.
Please note that this resource is printable but not editable.
THE PDF FILE INCLUDES 5 PAGES, AS FOLLOWS:
• Title Page | p. 1
• Color by Code Activity | p. 2
• Full Color Answer Key | p. 3
• Credits | p. 4
• Use the product for your own personal, non-commercial use.
• Use the resource with your current students.
YOU MAY NOT:
• Redistribute (sell, share, gift, and/or exchange) the resource, in whole or in part, with anyone other than your current students.
• Extract or attempt to extract the copyrighted clip art images contained in this document to use in a separate product that you create for commercial or non-commercial use.
• Use the resource, in whole or in part, for any type of commercial use.
• Post the resource, in whole or in part, on the internet, an intranet, a website, a shared folder, a learning management system, or any other digital platform.
• Alter the resource in any way.
Thank you for visiting my store! If you have questions at any time, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. I will be happy to respond to any questions you may have.