PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use this fun, color-by-code, printable activity to help your students master the 12s multiplication facts. In all, the worksheet contains 32 problems. The distribution of math facts that appear on the worksheet is as follows:
12 x 0 | 1
12 x 1 | 1
12 x 2 | 2
12 x 3 | 2
12 x 4 | 1
12 x 5 | 3
12 x 6 | 1
12 x 7 | 1
12 x 8 | 5
12 x 9 | 5
12 x 10 | 5
12 x 11 | 4
12 x 12 | 1
To avoid any possible confusion for students, problems that are placed vertically or diagonally on the worksheet have an underscore beneath the first number in the problem. This will help to ensure that students know where each problem begins and where it ends.
Please note that this resource is printable but not editable.
THE PDF FILE INCLUDES 5 PAGES, AS FOLLOWS:
• Title Page | p. 1
• Color by Code Activity | p. 2
• Full Color Answer Key | p. 3
• Credits | p. 4
• Use the product for your own personal, non-commercial use.
• Use the resource with your current students.
YOU MAY NOT:
• Redistribute (sell, share, gift, and/or exchange) the resource, in whole or in part, with anyone other than your current students.
• Extract or attempt to extract the copyrighted clip art images contained in this document to use in a separate product that you create for commercial or non-commercial use.
• Use the resource, in whole or in part, for any type of commercial use.
• Post the resource, in whole or in part, on the internet, an intranet, a website, a shared folder, a learning management system, or any other digital platform.
• Alter the resource in any way.
Thank you for visiting my store! If you have questions at any time, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. I will be happy to respond to any questions you may have.