Don't you just love it when your kiddos use or write words like Enormous, Skitter or Lovely? It makes me smile every time one of my students begins using a new "colorful" word!
This resource has become our favorite bulletin board in the classroom! It's easy for kids to use independently and students LOVE being able to use these fun words in their writing! Simply print, laminate and attach to the wall. Write your chosen synonyms on clothespins and clip onto the color strip / paint chip and this word wall display is ready to use! Students simply choose a word and take the clothespin back to their desk to assist with their writing. When finished using the clothespin, students will clip it right back onto the space where they found it. Colorful, easy and effective!
Included in this set you will find...
- Ten "tired" word cards, as well as four blank cards for you to add your own "tired" words to. Words included are: big, little, happy, bad, run, walk, good, fun, mad, said, and one with good/fun combined
- List of possible synonyms for each of the above listed words.
- Colorful strips to attach your synonyms to, or you can use paint sample chips.
- Four different styles of banner to choose from.
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
•Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: synonyms, word choice, tired words, visual aid, visual resource, spelling, spelling resource, synonym chart