Great activity for Early Childhood Special Education students and Toddlers providing multiple fun ways to teach them their colors.
* This resource can be used as a Thematic Unit when teaching colors and includes multisensory activities.
* You can also select individual books to supplement different units.
* For example, use the WHITE activities when doing a Winter/Snow Unit. Use the GREEN activities with your St. Patrick's Day activities, RED with your Farm Unit......
* Children are provided with reinforcement as they create 10 color booklets and participate in Family Activities for each color (red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple,black, brown, white and pink).
This resource contains ALL of our Color activities at a greatly reduced price. Check out this link to review all of the components of this bundle!!!!!
Color Books Bundle
* Eighty Mini-Posters (8.5” X 11”) that answer the question “What is ______________?” for all ten colors mentioned above. These are great for small group instruction or can be assembled into book.
* Ten Mini-Booklets for students using different colored items and complete sentences as provided in the Mini-Posters. Booklets can be colored in class or can be used as a Family Activity.
* Pocket Chart Activity using same pictures and using the following sight words: the, is, and the color words.
* Directions to create and use the Pocket Chart Activity
* Suggestions on how to differentiate the Pocket Chart sentences.
* Family Activities
Activities will support the following Early Learning Readiness Skills:
*Identification of colors
* “Reading” sentences using sight words (I, see, the)
*Exposure to sight words
*Story Telling and Retelling
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!