- A lesson plan that presents teaching and learning resources on commas.After completing this lesson, the students will be able to:Gain an understanding of commas.List the rules and uses of commas.Demonstrate the knowledge of commas in writing.For a detailed lesson of the same topic you may refer to:C
- A compact review of comma rules organized for quick referencing.This Includes:Comma RulesAssessment RubricsTeachers can use these handouts as ready reference material to remind the learners about punctuation details, thereby helping them to enhance their writing skills.Here are some other possible
- A package of 10 worksheets with answers on commas.After completing these worksheets, the students will be able to:Gain an understanding of commas.List the rules and uses of commas.Demonstrate the knowledge of commas in writing.This download includes exercises on:Basketball questioning on commas.Plac
- A lesson presentation that presents teaching and learning resources on commas.After completing this lesson, the students will be able to:Gain an understanding of commas.List the rules and uses of commas.Demonstrate the knowledge of commas in writing.For a detailed lesson of the same topic you may re
- Bundle Description
A bundle of 4 resources on commas.
This bundle includes:
- Handouts: Comma Rules and Uses, Rubrics
- Worksheets, Exercises, and Task Cards
- Lesson Plan with Resources
- Ready to use PowerPoint Presentation
Teachers can use these ready-made resources to enhance the vocabulary, language, grammar, reading, and writing skills of the learners.
Here are some other possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment
This is what teachers say about these resources:
- WRITING BUNDLE-LESSON PLANS: Great resource to always have! Really helped to raise the rigor of my lessons! – Cheri Reynolds
- DIALOGUE WRITING: This was easy to use. It helped my students to review and fix the errors they were making in their writing. –Beth G.
- CAPITALIZATION RULES: The perfect visual to help students remember to use capitalization while writing. – Mary Z.
- ACTIVE VERBS: This is a great resource to include in the binders for future resources. - Patricia O.
- FICTIONAL STORY WRITING: A great resource for students to practice writing during center. - Jamie S.
- NOUN PHRASES: This product was helpful for my ELD students! – Rae E.
- PLAY-SCRIPT WRITING: Can't wait to use this when I get back. Just love the approach to learning script writing skills. – Kathryn A.
- HOMOPHONES-HOMONYMS-HOMOGRAPHS: Very excited about using this in my intensive reading classes. – Tammye G.
- FIRST-AID: Great resource for first aid presentations. I'll be using this with my class. - Jackie Malley
- COMPOUND-COMPLEX SENTENCES: These task cards were perfect test practice! - Michelle P.
- PUNCTUATION WORKSHEETS: I found the variety of options to be useful,… I have used it to complement the areas of focus in my lessons. - Dianne P.
- SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT: I have used this resource several times already. –Jean C.
- OXYMORON: This is great. I can't wait to use it with my ESOL students. - Rebecca D.
- SEVEN AGES OF MAN: This was perfect use of imagery and words. It helped even my weaker 6th graders understand the message of the poem and complete an activity on their own. - Amy B.
- PREPOSITION TYPES HANDOUT: My students loved this poster. - Patricia O.
- PLAY-SCRIPT PRESENTATION: This looks awesome! I am excited to use it with my advanced theater class this year! - Kimberly R.
- THE HIGHWAYMAN POEM ANALYSIS: AWESOME resource! I highly recommend this product! – Samantha L.
- STORY ANALYSIS HANDOUTS BUNDLE: Looking forward to using this extensively in all levels of my classes. - Olivia Fulmer.
- STORY ANALYSIS LESSONS AND RESOURCES BUNDLE: I'm using this for the English II short story unit. - Olivia Fulmer
- SENTENCES LESSONS AND RESOURCES BUNDLE: Very thorough. These cover all the areas of need for sentence types and structures. - Steelers Fan
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
- I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a FOLLOWER. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Find Me Here:
- TPT Store - JOHN DSOUZA
- Pinterest - JOHN DSOUZA
- Facebook - TOMORROW’S CLASSROOM TODAY
- Instagram - JOHN421969
- Twitter - JOHN421969
- Blog - TOMORROW’S LESSONS TODAY
Save 30% on this BUNDLE!
Note: These are also sold separately!
MORE BUNDLE PRODUCTS ON PUNCTUATION BY THE AUTHOR: