COMMAS: PRESENTATION, TASK CARD ACTIVITY, STUDENT HANDOUT, & POSTERS: Help your students understand and practice comma rules with this ready-to-use introduction bundle. This resource will help students master the following 8 comma rules: Use a comma between items in a series, after an introductory element, to set off appositives, in a direct address, before a coordinating conjunction, to set off non-essential clauses, and between coordinating adjectives.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 16 slide PowerPoint presentation that introduces students to 8 comma rules with examples for each. Each rule also has a practice slide with three example sentences. Students need to insert the commas in their proper place.
• A set of comma posters to display in your classroom.
• A double-sided student booklet for reference. The booklet contains the rules as well as an example sentence for each.
• A task card stations activity where students can rotate around the room and apply the information they learned. There are 24 task cards included. The cards have different tasks: determining of a sentence uses commas correctly or incorrectly, rewriting sentences and correcting comma errors, choosing which sentence uses commas properly, and matching sentences to the comma rule they use.
• A student response sheet where they can record their answers during the task card station activity.
• A teacher answer key for class review
Like This Resource? Click The Link Below To See More Resources By Presto Plans
COMMAS ESCAPE ROOM
CELEBRITY GRAMMAR ERRORS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
© Presto Plans