COMMUNITY HELPERS Bundle - This is a bundle of 6 popular community helpers resources from KidSparkz for early learners.
- COMMUNITY HELPERS 20 Foldable Booklets
- Community Helpers 24 foldable booklets set for early learners - 12 are in full color, 12 are in in b/w for economical printing, and for the children to color. 26 pages. Updated.
- COMUNITY HELPERS and Careers - What tools do they use?
- The primary emphasis here is the social studies aspect of furthering the understanding our community, and the fact that most adults have jobs in order to make money to support themselves and their family.
The secondary emphasis with these activities is on oral language and discussion; vocabulary expansion; categorizing; and critical thinking. 45 pages
- COMMUNITY HELPERS - Language and Literacy Centers and Group Activities
- This is a set of printables to use to create language and literacy centers and group activities for a Community Helpers theme unit for Preschool, PreK and Kindergarten children. The focus is on pre-emergent readers. 54 pages
- Alphabet Mazes for a Community Helpers Theme - Recognition, Stamping, Tracing
- This is a collection of activity pages to practice upper case letter recognition, and/or tracing letters, for young children. The form of a maze is used. 29 pages
- COMMUNITY HELPERS Match-Ups Center
- puzzles in color and b/w - This is a set of 15 large community helpers cards (15 in color, and 15 in b/w), with a referral page. Children match the correct halves together. 18 pages
- COMMUNITY HELPERS Count the Room Activity for Early Learners (Differentiated)
- This is a simplified Count the Room activity (1-10) for early learners, with 4 differentiated recording pages. 21 pages
IMPORTANT: Check the PREVIEW to see sample pages, and to make sure this is the educational level you are looking for.