STUDENT ACTIVITY includes
1. Beautifully ILLUSTRATED MAMMALS and BIRDS - animals to cut and sort into groups according to their characteristics.
2. Colorful word block labels describe characteristics of each group.
3. REAL COLOR PHOTOS of each animal group to sort.
4. A digital writing output summary sheet wrap-up or for homework reinforces the concepts.
ANSWER KEYS are included.
TEACHER PACKET includes
1. REASONS for using Google Drive in the classroom - great thoughts for writing lesson plan documents
2. SECURE LINKS to the activity and answer key
3. STEP BY STEP instructions - how to download and use the activity
4.SUGGESTIONS and directions for sharing with students using Google Classroom
EXCITE, ENGAGE, and ENCOURAGE your students with totally digital activities!
USE these activities on desktop stations, iPads, Chromebooks and tablets. Use Google Drive or OneDrive.
This activity is EASY to differentiate to meet students' individual needs. It's perfect for SCIENCE STATIONS.
MEET your state standards, Common Core State Standards and Next Generation Science Standards.
And now the fine print:
COMPARING Mammals and Birds: DIGITAL Google Drive Activity ©2016 Terri Lester for Strawberry Shake. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to use the slides in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher.
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).