Being a Wise Consumer
This learning package focuses on teaching students the importance of being a wise consumer and the strategies used to make wise purchases.Comparison shopping, planning purchases, doing research, and waiting for sales or discount are four key strategies that are thoroughly covered and stressed in these learning materials.
1) PowerPoint Presentation: linked to the reading.
2) The Importance of Being a Wise Consumer; Reading Comprehension
3) The Strategies Used to Make Wise Purchases; Reading Comprehension
4) Vocabulary; Being a Wise Consumer
5) Comparison Shopping, Detergent; Find the Best Value
6) Comparison Shopping; Dog Food and Soda
7) Comparison Shopping Chart, Clothing; Internet
8) Comparison Shopping Chart; Internet
9) Assessment; Being a Wise Consumer
Some excellent learning material to support this lesson
COMMON SCAMS STUDENTS SHOULD BE AWARE OF
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell