Preparing for Science Fair? Want to engage your students in a fun, challenging lesson plan that deepens student understanding of Science Vocabulary? This is an all-inclusive lesson that will help your students explore the meanings of scientific vocabulary term and challenge them to explore the world of science.
1. A 5 "E" formated lesson plan that can be used for formal observations, used as a pre-cursor to science fair activities, or as a lesson to reinforce science vocabulary and concepts.
2. Presentation slides that match directly with the lesson plan and engage your students by using different activities. Activities include: Reviewing science fair projects and identifying "Who did it best," a search for vocabulary words definitions, flash cards, and Turn and Talk game.
3. Flash Cards: Print these out and have students complete the flash cards to practice matching defentions to vocabulary words.
4. Turn and Talk Game: Challenge your students to explain the definitions of the vocabulary terms in a fun engaging way. (A more advanced game then my "Free" product)
5. Quiz: Print out the multiple choice quiz and use these to get an understanding of the terms your students are learning and get an overall sense of the classes understanding level.