Excellent resource for:
• Speech-Language Pathologists to give to parents of late talkers!
• Early Childhood Educators to use in their classroom or to give to parents!
• Kindergarten/Primary Teachers to hand out to parents!
• Parents wanting to boost their child’s speech and language development!
- 20+ page resource
- 7 step-by-step detailed lessons filled with examples and tips!
- Trouble Shooting suggestions
-Speech Sound Acquisition Chart
(shows you when most children typically develop specific speech sounds)
-Extensive Recommended Reading List for the following age groups:
• 0-3 months
• 3-6 months
• 6-12 months
• 12-18 months
• 18-24 months
• 2-3 years
• 3-5 years
-Plethora of fun activities!
If you are an S-LP/Teacher, this guide takes the stress out of creating materials! Simply download and hand out! Comprehensive and ready to go!
If you are a parent, this easy-to-follow guide will educate you on how to communicate with your little one in such a way that truly boosts their skills! Set your worries aside by knowing that you are creating the most language enriched environment possible!
p.s. to all the parents and education professionals out there... YOU'RE AWESOME!