This resource provides step by step instructions to complete an MLA formatted research paper. NO PREPARATION REQUIRED
- Choosing a subject and preliminary reading
- Developing a working thesis statement
- Organizing a working outline
- Note-taking on note cards (several examples are provided)
- Building a formal outline
- Composing first draft
- MLA Works Cited page
- A checklist/peer editing worksheet is included as well as a sample work cited page.
- There are 65 subjects from which to choose--something for everyone from Cleopatra to Sandra Day O'Connor, to Shirley Chisholm to Indira Ghandi.
MLA In-Text Citations instructions and practice activity.
Thank you for considering this resource.
O SOME GREAT STUFF FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login).
Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button; click it, and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I appreciate your feedback; it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my new products, free resources and store sales:
• Click below to follow O Some Great Stuff for English Teachers TpT store:
Have a pleasant day! Lori O