COMPLETE VS. INCOMPLETE SENTENCES: "COLOR THE APPLES" ACTIVITY WORKSHEET
"Fall" in love with this cute and simple activity that will help your kiddos practice COMPLETE vs. INCOMPLETE sentences!
HOW TO USE:
1. Read the sentence in the apple.
2. Does it have a subject/noun? Does it have an action/verb?
3. If it has BOTH parts, then it is a COMPLETE SENTENCE! Color the apple red!
4. If it does NOT have both parts, then it is an INCOMPLETE SENTENCE! Color the apple green!
5. Repeat until all of the apples are colored!
Yep, it's that easy!
THANK YOU *SO* MUCH!
***FEEDBACK VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!*** :) :) :) Follow me at: